FastFloor™ One Day Polyaspartic Flooring System
Rhino™ FastFloor® is a two-component, rapid curing, hybrid polyaspartic coating system designed as a decorative yet durable coating for commercial and industrial flooring. Formulated with aliphatic chemistry, FastFloor is color stable allowing it to take UV exposure without color shifts seen with other coating systems such as epoxies. FastFloor is a 1:1 mix ratio system with sufficient pot life to be rolled, brushed, or sprayed with Rhino Linings® application equipment. It has a robust application window with ability to apply at low temperatures and high humidity.
• Fast cure allowing rapid turnaround time; under normal conditions, light foot traffic within 2-4 hours, return to service within 24 hours.
• Robust application window with ability to apply at low temperatures and high humidity.
• Excellent abrasion and impact resistance.
• Excellent chemical resistance.
• Excellent UV resistance and high gloss characteristics.
• Bonds to virtually all substrates, including metals, woods, concrete, and fiberglass.
• Ability to achieve high film build reducing the number of coats required for proper thickness.
• Zero VOCs, environmentally friendly.
• Industrial Floors
• Airplane Hangars
• Commercial Kitchens
• Show Rooms
• Manufacturing Facilities
• Garage Floors