Graco E-XP2 HP Machine
The Graco E-XP2 is a High Pressure Proportioning Unit with 15.3 kw of Heating Power for Polyurethane/Urea and Aliphatic Systems. It is a high performance plural component spray machine designed to process Rhino® 1:1 ratio protective lining systems for truck beds and mobile applications. This machine is one of the most universal pieces of equipment in the spray foam and elastomer industry.
- On/Off trigger capability allows the ability to spray small or intricate parts or thinner coats.
- Ability to control output and spray pattern with various gun configurations
- Compact, portable wheeled cart allows you to move the unit closer to the job
- Primary heaters allowing for quick startup times with urethane/urea and aliphatic systems
- Output:20 lbs/min
- Max Operating Pressure: 3500 PSI
- Electrical: 400 VAC; 3 PH; 35 AMP or 230 VAC; 3 PH; 62 AMP or 230 VAC; 1 PH; 100 AMP
- Primary Heaters: 15.3 KW
- Weight: 438 lbs
- Dimensions: 46" H x 31" W x 33" D
- Recirculation Spray Hoses: 50 ft 1/4 in x 1/4 in with 10 ft whip 1/4 in x 1/4 in
- Maximum Hose Length: 310 ft