Epoxy 600 - Epoxy Coating
Epoxy 600 is a 100% solids epoxy coating / broadcast system. Epoxy 600 has excellent chemical resistance properties and applies easily over concrete substrate by brush, roller or squeegee.
It is easily mixed using the industry standard 2:1 by volume ratio of resin to hardener. Epoxy 600 dries quickly, usually tack free within 6 – 8 hours, and dries to a high gloss with greater color stability than conventional epoxies.
Features & Benefits
- Environmentally friendly - No VOCs (solvent free)
- Low odor
- Nice gloss appearance
- Excellent bond to a variety of surfaces
- Low viscosity
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Used as a topcoat over warehouse floors, airport hangars, and over decorative Color Quartz or other aggregate and Color Flake interior floor applications
- When pigmented, it is an excellent usages as a binder for “chip” or aggregate filled thick film coatings
- Highly versatile, medium duty, chemically resistant concrete coating or flooring system curing to a high gloss with excellent cosmetic appearance
- Mineral filled and used as a “flood” coat or squeegee applied system. Also used as a binder for highly filled, trowel applied epoxy mortars
- May be used as a moisture tolerant new to old concrete adhesive
Epoxy 600 TDSDOWNLOAD