CIPP - Cured In-Place Pipe
Rhino 1310T is a non-draining epoxy system for producing epoxy composites and cured in place pipe (CIPP). CIPP clients start at the grass roots level with several thousands corporate and independent plumbers performing repairs on home size sewer lines using a no dig technology that forms a pipe within a pipe. Large, municipality and utility scale users are also taking advantage of this technology. CIPP now represents about 25% of the non-wind epoxy sale and is growing every day.
1310T-LT Blue - Product Description
Rhino 1310T-LT Blue is a 100% solids, non-draining, epoxy system for producing Cured In-Place Pipe. It is a single resin system with multiple choices of either 2:1 or 4:1 (by volume) curing agent hardeners. Rhino 1310T LT Blue epoxy resin is tinted transparent blue, and the hardeners are transparent yellow, so when the system is properly mixed a uniform green color is achieved. Rhino 1310T LT Blue Resin CIPP systems have a proven track record in conjunction with felt or fiberglass liner materials.
Features & Benefits
• Rehabilitates underground pipes
• Cures very fast with mild (120°F) heat
• Trenchless repair of pipes from 2" to 102" in diameter
• Effectively lines pipes and drain lines with a 90-degree bend
• ASTM F-1216 compliant, adding value and assuring quality in the CIPP process
• Applications requiring less invasive pipe system replacement procedures
• Municipal, residential, commercial markets (manholes and underground pipe systems
• Trenchless, less invasive sectional point structural repair without digging
• Lateral and sectional re-lining markets (homes, storm drains and sewer pipes)
Rhino 1310T-LT Blue (CIPP) TDSDOWNLOAD