DuraTite Roof Insulation Foams
DuraTite® Spray Polyurethane Roofing Foams are 245fa-blown, zero ozone-depleting (Zero-ODP), closed cell spray polyurethane foam systems. These systems improve energy efficiency and offer both a low lifecycle cost and environmental impact with almost no maintenance.
DuraTite roof foams come in three different densities: 2.5, 2.8 and 3.0 and are Class I fire rated. They have a Tensile Strength of 65-75 psi, Compressive Strength of 45-55 psi and R-value of 6.9 per inch.
Why DuraTite Roofing Systems?
- Good yield
- Does not shrink, pull or crack when installed correctly
- Seamless, fully-adhered and self-flashing
- Extremely lightweight, weather resistant with outstanding insulation characteristics
- Covers complex geometrical shapes, protrusions, and materials such as: glass, concrete, metal, old mortar, brick and BUR (Built-up roof)
Process Temperature Ranges
Iso (A) & Resin (B) Components - 110 – 145° F (43 – 63° C)
Substrate Temperature - >50° F (10° C)
How DuraTite Roofing Systems Save Money
• Is a cost-effective alternative to conventional roofing materials and systems
• Minimal disruption to operations
• Lowers heating and cooling costs
• Eliminates wind uplift risk
• Maintains physical properties over time
• Increases roof life
Not Recommended For:
• DuraTite Roof Insulation Foams are NOT designed for use as an INTERIOR insulation system
• Cold-storage structures, such as refrigerators and freezers demand special design considerations with regard to thermal insulation and moisture-vapor drive. DuraTite Roof Insulation Foams should NOT be installed in these types of constructions unless the structure was designed by a design professional for specific use as cold storage.
• DuraTite Roof Insulation Foams are neither tested nor represented as suitable for medical or pharmaceutical uses
• DuraTite Roof Insulation Foams are combustible. High-intensity heat sources such as welding or cutting torches must not be used in contact with or in close proximity to DuraTite Roof Insulation Foams or any polyurethane foam.